Add a pop of color & whimsy to your kitchen while being ecologically minded with this super fun Retro Rainbow Kitchen Accessories Sets by Danica Studio.
2 Style Options Available:
1. Set of 3 Items - 2 Solstice Kitchen Towels, 3 Swedish Dishcloths & Set of 4 Chelsea Copper Measuring Cups
2. Set of 2 Items - 2 Solstice Kitchen Towels, 3 Swedish Dishcloths
With artful illustrations made from cotton/plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable Swedish dishcloths are a sustainable alternative to sponges or paper towels and become soft & pliable when wet for easy clean-up. When they're good and dirty, simply throw them into the dishwasher/wash machine up to 200 times-It's easy peasy!!
Paired with a super fun set of retro rainbow illustrated kitchen towels and a brilliantly rosy shiny copper-finished set of measuring cups, it's perfect for bringing a smile and pop of "Happy" kitchen and a great housewarming, birthday, or holiday gift!
2 Swedish Dishclothes = 34 paper towel rolls!
Why are Swedish Dishcloth a genius idea?
Did you know the U.S. alone uses over 13 billion pounds of paper towels a year?
Swedish dishcloth sponges are an all-natural substitute for paper towels. Reusable, no odor, cloth all-purpose cleaning solution.
Switching to Swedish dishcloths & dry mats are an excellent idea, better for the environment, more affordable,
and are simply cleaner & more efficient for any household.
Most sponges are made from plastic or other harmful materials to the environment. Our Swedish dishcloths are made of 70 percent sustainably sourced cellulose and 30 percent "waste cotton" meaning it's made from leftover textile cotton.
Each Swedish dishcloth can be washed up to 200+ times, equaling nine months (or more) of total use. WOW!
How to use Swedish Dishcloths?
Using Swedish dishcloths is easier than you think!
Rinse, dry, repeat
- Dampen the cloth in water to soften the material,
- Use your dishcloth to clean just as you usually would
when using a paper towel, sponge, or standard dishcloth.
- Rinse with water and hang or lay your Swedish dishcloth out to dry.
Once dry, use your Swedish dishcloth again and again!
- When your dishcloth is good and dirty, simply throw it in the
washing machine or place in the top rack of the dishwasher.
A world of uses
You can easily use your Swedish dishcloth to clean
with water, soap, or your favorite household
cleaners and are typically used for:
- Washing and drying dishes
- Mopping up spills
- Cleaning dirt off of vegetables like lettuce, mushrooms, peppers,etc
- Cleaning windows, dusting, wiping countertops, floors, and cupboards
- Dry mats can also be used for thawing out frozen foods,
or laying your dishes out to dry