Pineapple Party Guacamole
Shop this look: Hollywood Marigold Chips & Dip Serving Set
This classic Guac just got a make over!
Bright with a sweet and sour pop, this recipe is perfect for any party or family Fiesta...
1 1/2- 2 Cups
- 2 Large Avocados-Ripe
- 1 Small Garlic Clove-finely minced
- 1/2 Large lime-Ripe
- 1/2 Small Shallot
- 2 Tbsp. Cherry Tomatoes-Chopped
- 1/4 C. Fresh Pineapple-Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro- Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Hot & Sweet Jalapeños-Chopped ( Trader Joes preferred)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, core/remove seed and scoop out both avocados.
- Mash avocados with a fork, then add minced garlic, shallots, and juice of half a lime.
- Stir well and add the chopped tomatoes, pineapples, Jalapeños, and a dash of Tabasco-more if you like it real spicy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Finally, add the chopped Cilantro and scoop into a serving bowl of choice.
- Serve with your favorite house tortilla chips or as a side for any Mexican dish.
This dish can easily be made without pineapple for a more classic guacamole.