This delicious sauce is excellent over oven-roasted vegetables or Moroccan
Chicken & couscous. Also, fab for our Green Goddess Toast!
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Quick Tahini - see below
- 1Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic clove-peeled and trimmed
- 1/4 Cup of fresh Dill or 2-3 sprigs
- 1/2 Tsp. Of Smoked Paprika
- Green Za’atar for garnish
- Fresh Parsley garnish
Quick Tahini Ingredients:
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 16oz jar of pure tahini
- 1 Tbsp. Of kosher salt
- 1 Tsp. Of ground cumin
- 1-1 1/2 Cups of ice water
Quick Tahini Prep:
- Peel and nick tip-off of garlic clove and place in a food processor.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into processor.
- Pour the tahini on top, making sure to scoop all of it from the container as it can be sticky.
- Add the salt and cumin.
- Process until mixture is the consistency of peanut butter.
- Stream the ice water a little at a time, with the processor going until mixture is smooth and creamy and lightened to the color of dry sand.
Tahini Sauce Prep:
- Use a food processor combine Greek yogurt and the lemon juice and garlic clove, and Smoked Paprika.
- Add the quick tahini and fresh Dill and pulse a few times until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon into serving bowls, Sprinkle with Za'atar, garnish with some fresh Parsley