This next level Korean barbecue sauce variation is fantastic for marinating pork ribs, meats, or portobello mushrooms -Ready for an epic BBQ cook off!
- 2 C. Soy sauce
- 1 C. Water
- 2 C. Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
- 6 Cloves of garlic-Peeled and minced
- 1 Tsp of Ginger paste
- 1/2 C. Sesame oil
- 1/2 C. Sweet Asian chili sauce
- 1/2 C. Fish sauce
- 1 Tsp. Lemongrass paste
- In a medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, water, and brown sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add garlic, ginger paste, chili sauce, fish sauce, and lemongrass paste-combine well.
- Then add your sesame oil, sesame seeds, and mix well.
- Apply generously to meats or veggies of choice and marinate for at least 30 minutes, a few hours is even better.