Winner, Winner... Turkey Dinner
This festive cocktail recipe was developed by a dear friend and a total ROCKSTAR advanced sommelier in DC.-Elli Benchimol. It’ll add a bit of kitsch & fun to your night -Perfect for your holiday parties and family gatherings
- 2 oz. Quality Bourbon
- 1 Large bar spoonful of jellied cranberry sauce (Ocean Spray preferred)or sub with leftover home made cranberry sauce
- 1/2 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. Allspice Dram (Can be purchased from Total Wine)
- 2 Pieces of orange peel plus more for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and and shake vigorously until cranberry sauce is well incorporated & frothy.
- Poor over a large ice cube in a tumbler glass and garnish with fresh mint, a cranberry, and orange zest.