Set of 3: 2 Dishcloths & 1 Dry mat
Celebrate community and show love for local businesses with this charismatic collection of Danica Studio- Farmers Market Reusable Swedish Dishcloths/Drying Mat Set. Including 1 small dry mat, 2 dishcloths with whimsical illustrations of shop-local fun, and farm-fresh blueberries.
Add a pop of quirky fun to your kitchen while being ecologically minded with this Swedish dishcloth set, it's the perfect replacement for single-use paper towels & great for drying those dishes or washing fruits & veggies, or cleaning up after your spills!
* A feel-good note: A portion of sales from any Danica Studio/Heirloom go to support Education Without Borders.
Material: 70% cellulose 30% cotton
Dimensions: Dishcloth: 6.5"W x 8"L
Dry mat: 10"W x 12"L
Machine wash warm, or dishwasher top rack.
Danica Studio, Canada
2 Swedish Dishclothes = 34 paper towel rolls!
Why are Swedish Dishcloth a genius idea?
Did you know the U.S. alone uses over 13 billion pounds of paper towels a year?
Swedish dishcloth sponges are an all-natural substitute for paper towels. Reusable, no odor, cloth all-purpose cleaning solution.
Switching to Swedish dishcloths & dry mats are an excellent idea, better for the environment, more affordable,
and are simply cleaner & more efficient for any household.
Most sponges are made from plastic or other harmful materials to the environment. Our Swedish dishcloths are made of 70 percent sustainably sourced cellulose and 30 percent "waste cotton" meaning it's made from leftover textile cotton.
Each Swedish dishcloth can be washed up to 200+ times, equaling nine months (or more) of total use. WOW!
How to use Swedish Dishcloths?
Using Swedish dishcloths is easier than you think!
Rinse, dry, repeat
- Dampen the cloth in water to soften the material,
- Use your dishcloth to clean just as you usually would
when using a paper towel, sponge, or standard dishcloth.
- Rinse with water and hang or lay your Swedish dishcloth out to dry.
Once dry, use your Swedish dishcloth again and again!
- When your dishcloth is good and dirty, simply throw it in the
washing machine or place in the top rack of the dishwasher.
A world of uses
You can easily use your Swedish dishcloth to clean
with water, soap, or your favorite household
cleaners and are typically used for:
- Washing and drying dishes
- Mopping up spills
- Cleaning dirt off of vegetables like lettuce, mushrooms, peppers,etc
- Cleaning windows, dusting, wiping countertops, floors, and cupboards
- Dry mats can also be used for thawing out frozen foods,
or laying your dishes out to dry