Bloody Maria Shooters
These tasty little treats will give a spooktacularly dramatic kick-start to any
- 2 oz. Quality Tequila- Blanco or Reposado
- 1 C. Tomato juice
- Juice from half a lime
- 1/2 Tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tsp. Horseradish
- 1/4 Tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 Tsp. Celery salt
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Splash of Jalapeño juice
- 4 cooked medium shrimp-cooled
- 4 large pieces of garlic or hot pepper cheese curds
- 4 Jalapeño stuffed cocktail onions (Dirty Sue is a good option)
- Chili Lime Seasoning for rims of shot glasses (Trader Joe’s)
- Cocktail toothpicks or skewers of choice
- Dry ice - small chunks if desired
- Combine all main ingredients in a shaker with ice, excluding garnish ingredients, and shake well.
- Wet rim of shot glasses with water and using a small plate with your chili lime seasoning on it, gently twirl edge of glass to coat rim.
- Garnish each shot glass with a skewer of your trio - shrimp, garlic or pepper cheese curds, and onions.
- Optional- Add a tiny chunk of dry ice to your shot glass or you can use a small dry ice spoon and serve!
Always remember to use tongs or a spoon when using dry ice- NEVER touch directly with bare skin- it will burn!
*You can also serve this in a highball glass- as 1 serving or double recipe for 2.