Ocean Blue Marble Ice Cream
This is a super fun & easy way to elevate and amp up your ice cream for any celebration or party...
20 - 40 Min. plus freezing time
- 1 Large pint of premium vanilla ice cream
- 4 Colors of food coloring (we used shades of blues and aquas for this one)
- 1 9x9” baking pan or 10x13” for larger quantities
- 4 Small bowls for coloring ice cream
- Speculoos cookies-garnish (optional or can be subbed with any cookie)
- Let your ice cream thaw for about 20-30 minutes, you want the ice cream to be able to stir easily
- Divide your ice cream evenly between your bowls
- Add food coloring to each one, starting with a few drops at a time and adding more if you want more intense colors
- Mix each bowl well, they should each be fairly soupy like a milkshake by now.
- Begin with your lightest color and pour along the bottom of the pan, use a spatula to smooth evenly along with entire pan.
- Pour each color into each quadrant.
- With a spoon or clean spatula, carefully swirl your colors around in your base color, being careful not to over mix or you will end up with a lovely shade of grey...
- Once you have a pattern you like, cover the entire pan with plastic wrap tightly and return to the freezer.
- Let freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Scoop into serving bowls and garnish with Speculoos cookie or cookie of choice...Let the party begin!
- We used shades of blues and aquas for this ice cream, but you can easily use any color of choice