Rainbow Marbled Ice Cream
A super easy recipe with total “WOW” factor...
This technique is super easy & beyond fun for everyone!
20 - 40 Min. plus freezing time
- 1 Large pint of premium vanilla ice cream
- 1 Pack of food coloring (we used neons here but any will work- best with contrast colors)
- 1 9x9” baking pan or 10x13” for larger quantities
- 4 Small bowls for coloring ice cream
- Colorful sprinkles or other favorite toppings
- Let your ice cream thaw for about 20-30 minutes, you want the ice cream to be able to stir easily.
- Divide your ice cream evenly between your bowls.
- Add food coloring to each one, starting with a few drops at a time and adding more if you want more intense colors.
- Mix each bowl well, they should each be fairly soupy like a milkshake by now.
- Begin with your lightest color and pour along the bottom of the pan, use a spatula to smooth evenly along with entire pan.
- Pour each color into each quadrant.
- With a spoon or clean spatula, carefully swirl your colors around in your base color, being careful not to over mix or you will end up with a lovely shade of grey...
- Once you have a pattern you like, cover the entire pan with plastic wrap well and return to the freezer.
- Let freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Scoop into serving bowls and top with favorite toppings...Let the party begin!